We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone,
text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed
us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
- To contact you if necessary
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- When you provide personal information to NORTHSHORE ZIPLINE CO, we may share that information within NORTHSHORE ZIPLINE CO.
- If you purchase NORTHSHORE ZIPLINE CO products through our website we do not share personal information about customers who only browse, email comments, request information such as a company brochure,
or request email updates, or who purchase only NORTHSHORE ZIPLINE CO merchandise.
- We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We do not authorize any of these
service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
- We may share your information when we team up with another company to offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers.
- We may share information about you if necessary, in our good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the rights of NORTHSHORE ZIPLINE CO or others.
NORTHSHORE ZIPLINE CO is concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet. We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. Our websites are general audience sites and are not targeted to or intended for use by children.
Our websites use “cookies,” which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies enable you to shop on our websites and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalize your online browsing and shopping experience.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do not accept cookies, however, you will not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our websites.
We use “pixel tags” (also called “web beacons” or “clear gifs”), which are tiny graphic images, on our website and in our emails. Pixel tags help us analyze our customers’ online behavior and measure the effectiveness of our websites and our advertising. We work with service providers that help us track, collect, and analyze this information.
Pixel tags on our sites may be used to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with the sites. This information may include your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type, your operating system, date and time information, and other technical information about your computer. We may also track certain information about the identity of the website you visited immediately before coming to our site. We do not otherwise track any information about your use of other websites.
Pixel tags and cookies in our emails may be used to track your interactions with those messages, such as when you receive, open, or click a link in an email message from us.
We also work with third-party companies that use tracking technologies to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to our websites and your interaction with our advertising and other communications.
We may combine the information we collect through cookies and pixel tags, with usage information and other information we have collected from you. This information may be used to improve our website, to personalize your online experience, to tailor our communications with you, to determine the effectiveness of our advertising, and for other internal business purposes.
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information.
When you enter your personal information on our websites, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal financial information, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), then SSL is active. To double-check for security, look at the URL or Location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from “http” to “https.”
If for any reason you cannot access the secure server, or if you’re not quite comfortable shopping online at any of our websites, please feel free to place your order with us by telephone at the number listed in the section entitled, “How do I contact you?”, below. “Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through email.
2065 Kauhikoa Rd. Haiku, HI 96708
You can also email us by using our Contact Form.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of NORTHSHORE ZIPLINE CO who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the mailing address above.