Northshore Zipline Co.
The site was once part of historic Camp Maui, where U.S. Marines trained during World War II.
We are committed to retaining, rehabilitating and improving this historic site by preserving its
features and providing guided tours. For more information on Camp Maui, see here
The site’s 17.5 acres are largely covered by lush vegetation, including red eucalyptus, blue gum,
Formosa koa, Java Plum, All-spice, and guava. This natural beauty nourishes the soil, prevents
soil erosion and improves air quality.
2065 Kauhikoa Road
Haiku, Maui, Hawaii
808-269-0671Open 6 days a week!
During daylight hours – Weather permitting
- Zipline tour featuring 7 ziplines, multiple aerial platforms, giant towers, and tree-to-tree swinging suspension bridges
- Spectacular ocean, tree-top, and upcountry views throughout the tour
- New “Leap of Faith” attraction – Walk the plank and jump off a 40″ tower!
- Padded three point harnesses allow for full range of motion while zipping
- Family friendly – Kids ages 5 years/40 lbs and up are welcome!
- ACCT Trained Guides
- A MUST SEE ADVENTURE!
- Take Hana Highway (36 East) towards Hana
- Continue through the oceanside town of Paia for 4.2 miles
- At mile marker 11 turn right onto Haiku Road
- Drive uphill for 1.3 miles
- Turn left just past The Temple of Peace on Kauhikoa Road
- Drive 2.8 miles to 2065 Kauhikoa Road
- NorthShore Zipline Co (Camp Maui) will be on your left